To get our design idea clearly explained, we need to draw architecture diagrams quickly and easily.
For your reference. Here I try to combine a list of architecture diagrams with typical system designs.
- cloudcraft.co: draw AWS diagrams
- Typical: Layer-based Illustration
- Typical: 3-tier applications and 2-tier applications.
Credits to: link
- Platform Layer (Services)
- Typical: LB-APP-DB
- Tenant design
- Typical: Star-based Illustration
- Typical: Circle-based Illustration
- Typical: Group-based Illustration
- Typical: Center-based Illustration
- Example: Kubernetes Architecture
- Example: 3-Tier Auto-Scalable Web Application Architecture
- Example: Pinterest architecture
Credits to link