IT Professionals, Welcome To My DevOps Blog!
Here I try to:
1. Explain DevOps Problems And Tools In A Simple Language.
I truly believe in Albert Einstein’s quote:
If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
2. Getting Feedback From Machines; Getting Feedback From People.
Humanity is the most important part in DevOps. We’re human, not machines.
So let’s make people happy, then make machines happy. Shall we?
I’m pretty active in lots of online DevOps discussions.
1. Connect with me in LinkedIn.
2. Learning and sharing in OpenSource world.
- Follow Github @dennyzhang
- Chef Supermarket: 15 cookbooks
- Nagios Exchanges: 9 plugins
- OpenStack Community: 58 commits
3. Maintain an active DevOps slack group.
700+ IT professionals discuss and chat in our slack group every day.
We have even incubated several open source projects as a virtual team in GitHub.
Personally I make friends with almost all active members. Really enjoy it.
Join our slack now: https://goo.gl/ozDDyL
Our active slack members in a world map:
Places I have visited since I was born.